Thursday, July 15, 2010

Very Large Day Out

*Warning - plenty of photos in this blog post. I'm too lazy to split the day up over a few posts. Will keep commentary to a minimum*

1. Metropolitan Museum of Art - Third time lucky - the first two times it was closed or closing. Rooftop birds nest and American Women's Fashion exhibit.





2. 21 Club Bar Room Restaurant - Fancy pants lunch. Yummiest dessert I've had here. Upside-down blueberry cake with lemon delicious sauce.


3. Museum of Modern Art - I'm in love. Yoko Ono has created a public wishing tree. Some funny wishes. I made mine. Can't show you or it won't come true. Public art in the foyer involves museum goers screaming into a microphone which reverberates around the whole building.



4. Buddakan - Meatpacking district. Again, fancy pants but for dinner this time. Great asian-fusion food and LOTS of drinks. Our waiter was also a guy from the Berra. Small world.



5. Wandering meatpacking district and more drinks in rooftop bar.


6. Catching up for drinks with a pretty Aussie lady.


7. Had a liiiiittle too much to drink so it took me 1.5 hours to get home after getting lost/missing train/going wrong direction on train. Eeek!

No photos. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment