Provincetown, Cape Cod here we come. From Boston (Top left, yellow) to P-town (all the way on the right hand tip of the cape). It's meant to take about 2.5 hours, but we were Sunday drivers and kept diverting from the major roads so we could check out the area.

Sandy bay beach, just outside of Sandwich. Although it wasn't very sandy, nor was the water very warm. It was like Lorne in summer - still freezing in the water.



Provincetown is at the northern most tip of Cape Cod, Massachusetts. It is a mecca for holiday makers because of it's picturesque location, proximity to beaches and the fact that it is only 2 hours from Boston. It is also a very gay town. Literally. More on that in another post. The B&B owner asked if the Big Sissa and I were a couple. HA. Awkward.
Roof top deck at the Guesthouse.I thought this was hilarious and thought you would too Gbad.

Look how cute the houses are. They are ALL like this!
We hired some bikes and road out to the beach on the Atlantic Ocean. Have I mentioned how much I love riding bikes. It really makes you feel like a kid.
This is my bike-bandit face. I got some sweet air off all the speed bumps in the car park.





You've got mail. Well, they didn't really, I flicked the flag up for a photo op.
Whale watching - the weather was cold, windy and wet. But we saw whales! Lots o' whales.



We went about 12 nautical miles from the shore and saw these beauties. 12 humpback whales. They were so glorious and graceful and also playful. It was amazing to see them up close (well as close as a boat can safely go).

And this is me. I'm absolutely drenched. We've been 'caught in the rain' so many times here. Summer storms and all that. I love it. It's fun (as long as my camera doesn't die from getting wet). Maybe I should write that in my singles' ad. Loves long walks on the beach and getting caught in the rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment