Friday, July 9, 2010

La di da. High tea at the Plaaazaaa.

A few Sundays ago we booked in for afternoon tea at the Plaza Hotel on 5th Ave. We ate a small breakfast and fasted in preparation. We also played dress up in some pretty dresses.
Posing on a pedestal (well, actually its a public art installation, but it served my purpose)
Not so easy to climb down in a dress. Eeepa.


Waiting at the champagne bar to head into the dining room.
Ahh. Pretty flowers. Our mum would have loved it!


Choices choices!
This is a happy girl - Although, spoiled for choice and don't know where to start. This is what I settled on.


Check out the concentration as I unwrap my mini cupcake of goodness.
Yep. I'm pretty sure I could be Marilyn impersonator. Clearly, I have her mannerisms (and the big bum) down pat.
Aaaannnd.... dessert was a burger from the secret burger joint. Jokes. But we did poke our head in, in order for the Big Sissa to check it out.
Then off to check out a broadway show - American Idiot - the Green day musical. Sounds very strange but it was pretty good!
Yep. This is me, publicly defacing a wall.... along with 100,000 other people.

Here we go!

3 comments: