We spent the afternoon in Paris.

Drinks with my old boss.



The first World Cup 2010 game

I didn't know there was a Mrs Pac-man. But yay for equality!
She's pretty cute too.

Nom. There are so many saliva-inducing cakes in the US.

Skyline from central park - Sheeps Meadow.



Live music in the east village.
Too many breakup and broken heart songs for my liking but they were a pretty cool band.

Shakespeare & Co. Book shop cat.

The Strand book store on Broadway.
Overwhelmed by choice. A huge mecca for book lovers. They trade in new and in second hand book stores. But as I was to find out - trading in second hand books is not a lucrative business (at least for the seller!).

I took these three new and relatively new books to the Strand to trade. I'm going to estimate that I spent $70 on them. Guess how much I was able to trade them for?
Six measly dollars!

But I bought two newbies.

Yoga in Bryant Park.

No comments:
Post a Comment