What is more Disney than wearing matching Mickey Mouse t-shirts? (NB: they may or may not have been the cheapest ones we could find at the supermarket, hence same-ness).
We set out early for Disney world as it was a) going to be a scorcher of a day (36+ degrees) b) school holidays and the lines would be HUGE!

I came here as a 10 year old kid and had photos driving these cars. They were so cool back then. I guess because it was a novelty to drive. I probably didn't notice the car was on a track and it didn't matter if I even touched the steering wheel.
Disney theme parks have a cool system called 'Fast Passes' where you can log your ticket and be given an hour window of time to come back to go straight to the front of the line. There is an art to the Fast Passes, as you can't log in for another fast pass on another ride until the time at which you are able to go on the first ride. Anyway, there are ways to scam it somewhat and it wasn't uncommon to see some poor dad putting his entire family's entry passes into a fast pass machine while his family was on another ride somewhere else in the park.We had the best time riding Space Mountain and Splash Mountain.
This picture was on Splash Mountain - right before we flashed the theme ride photo, ruining it for some poor family and getting in trouble for in appropriate behaviour. I'll see if I can find the picture to post (Ha!).



Teeeea cups!!! yay!
I don't have many photos to post at the moment, but here are a few.
I Looooove Mr Potato head. xx
No comments:
Post a Comment