- about summer festival lineups
- Job ads so I never have to come home
- the final pages of the second book in the Millennium trilogy 'The Girl Who played with Fire' (I felt totally ripped off by the abrupt and implausible ending after powering through the gripping chapters until 3am just to finish it)
- the first pages of my new chick-lit book 'Something Borrowed' - wow, so far it is so light and fluffy its hard not to laugh but I'll persevere
- about all things New York and doing my research so I can explore lots of new places (Time Out - NewYork, islandwoo.com, the New Yorker, New York Times, gonyc.com).
Watching... people.
Buying... red velvet cupcakes; coffees in hope of finding a good one; tickets to concerts; dinners out.
Wanting... all of my favourites to be here with me to top off these amazing adventures.
Making... lists of things to see/eat/buy.
Loving... life. Northern Hemisphere summer times. You.
No comments:
Post a Comment