I am totally copying this from Sequin Cat (snaps!), who probably borrowed it from someone else but its pretty rad. So here goes...
Reading... the weekend papers, pile of glossy magazines at Miss A's place, a number of books on the go at once (A wide sargasso Sea, Girl with a Dragon tattoo, Lolita).
Listening... to crickets outside the window, to my phone beep that its almost out of battery, to my frenchie mum counsel me about life.
Watching... lots of Sopranos (where was I when this first came out?), the new underbelly series (bummed I'll miss most of it when I'm o/s), planes fly overhead and wondering where people are jetting off to and getting excited about my upcoming adventures.
Buying... rose water gelato. oh.my.gaawd. it is to die for!
Wanting... to eat macaroons, explore sydney, catch up with lovely people in Sydney town, NOT to lose anything else that I love (1 half of my favourite red earrings dropped in the gutter when I got out of a cab last night, the day before I left my favourite flat pen in a cafe).
Making... time for catch ups with awesome friends.
Loving... catch ups with awesome friends, the sunny autumn weather in Sydney.
No comments:
Post a Comment