Monday, March 29, 2010

The black line


I spent a few hours yesterday looking at this black line. It was so peaceful, sunny and fresh-feeling. Then I lay pool-side and read my book. I dropped in to Mr and Mrs S's place to help them prep for painting and had hang outs for the arvo. Then the big sissa and I walked the big girl and finished off the night with Thai. I think (after 100 visits) the tattooed thai lady is starting to recognise that we order the SAME thing everytime we go and we don't need the menu ;)

There has been quite a bit of overwhelming things happen recently so I'm just trying to take stock and keep focused on the things I'm looking forward to: Lady Gaga tonight, coast trips with my faves, sydney trips and then ANZAC day/departure day.

I had a great breakfast with my Canberra miss A and we talked babies (she is about to be an aunty) and everything in between. Then I did some more laps at the AIS for the relay for life. Plenty of thinking time walking around and round the track - not necessarily a good thing ;)

Up to season 5 of Entourage. Obviously showing my dedication to watching tv in 'down' times at the moment. What will distract me when I finish 5?

This is the cake that Miss A made! she is awesome:

1 comment:

  1. when you said "looking at the line" - at first i didnt get it - i thought you sat on the outside of the pool and watched the line - then i realised you were swimming... i have brains to spare, obv!

    ReplyDelete