Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday night - date night

Tonight I had a date with a lovely gal pal. She is so much fun and always has her shit together.
Lunch involved catchups with my awesome buddy who is out from the uk for a wedding. She is such a busy lady that I had to be allocated a time slot ;) hehe. K, you're a funny lady.

Last night was dinner with s&p. Always greathang0uts. Highlight was P licking her wine glass mid story.

Tuesday night was meeting with the gals for malaysian. It involved telling 'the story' again. and explaining 'what now'. and missed phone calls from concerned pals who had only just heard. Sad times. The big girl puppy came over for sleep overs and walks.

Monday night was turkish with the cutest kids going around and catch ups with their awesome parents.

So basically - this week has been an eat-fest, talk-fest, and socialise-fest.

Sometimes I wish it could be a sleep-fest - Accompanied by lots of cuddles.


No comments:

Post a Comment